• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

16-D Merc

6 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about getting this coin for my dime album, but I'm a little worried that the reverse might actually be a FR-2 instead of the AG-3 on the holder. Thoughts?

Edited to add: Reverse pic is under the "Photos" tab.

I'm thinking about getting this coin for my dime album, but I'm a little worried that the reverse might actually be a FR-2 instead of the AG-3 on the holder. Thoughts?

Edited to add: Reverse pic is under the "Photos" tab.

totally agree with james!!

it does look good with decent dove grey surfaces and really good eye appeal but i think the coin is too worn for my taste and i would wait and spend a few hundred more and get one in a ngc/pcgs holder that is higher graded and has full solid rims on both sides

but i must say it does look good so i guess i am on the fence about the coin i could go either way so based on this it is a pass for me

these are ALWAYS available so wait until something better with full rims and pcgs/ngc graded comes along

my view-----the current market suggests these coins will become less expensive into 2012 and thru 2013

unfortunately for the album inclusion i would never break the coin out of its holder as holder/authentication is extremely important in resale so i feel you still got the coin; album or not