• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally Cracked The Top 100

13 posts in this topic

in the 50 piece Classic Commemorative series. :)

With this addition, a Mark Feld coin, I'm now at number 99. :acclaim:

Mark_Feld_RhodeIslandpcgs66_Obv_Combo.jpg

Hoping to be in the top 50 one day. :)

Coins in the set:

14003455_obv.jpg

Pinnacle_Wisconisn_Obv3_Combo.jpg

1954WChdobv1.jpg

HugoObvA.jpg

commemDelawarengc65.jpg

Congrats... 99th !!

Not to take away the thunder of 99th but has anyone put together a website that combined PCGS and NGC's Registry sets so one can see where one would rank amongst both ?

Im not a registry guy so I dont even know if thats possible... but it might be interesting...

Again, congrats and those are some really nice original (beautiful) coins... and the obligatory Feld is a great dealer.

The early commemorative half dollars are really tough when it comes to the registry. I have a complete 50 piece set that ranges in grades from MS-63 to MS-66, and I'm ranked at something like #59. :o

It is a tough set as you inch higher to the top.

I'm more interested in nice original coins than those in 67/8 grades unless I can find a nice one that's priced right.

A couple I used to own:

antitamobvA.jpg

STMNTOBV1.jpg

Congrats on breaking 100! I'm in the 70s with 11 coins to go in the 50 coin set that I'm in no hurry to complete. I have pictures in my registry set ATS, but not here. I guess I should do that sometime.