• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Flipers are on eBay today!

8 posts in this topic

If you were not one of the luck ones to get your 25th Anniversary Set you can find them on eBay. Or you can wait two years and get them at a reasonable price. Wait and the price will decline.

My friend just got his wait notice from the Mint. He is very upset. He has been buying coins from the Mint since 2002. Now he said he will never buy anything from the Mint EVER!

I am waiting for my wait notice. Not too upset...is what it is. And as I have stated before prices will come down to be more affordable.

Happy Collecting

My sets arrived. The unopened box of 5 sets is for sale ATS on BST but if it doesn't sell fast I'll submit them for grading.

Lance.

edited to say: It sold fast.

I sent a sealed box to the "magic money making elves," too. (It didn;t have anything in it -- I am hoping the elves will send me money - or at least some cookies....

I sent a sealed box to the "magic money making elves," too. (It didn;t have anything in it -- I am hoping the elves will send me money - or at least some cookies....

Or a lump of coal in your case (:

....well, winter is approaching and I guess the coal would be nice, too. Better than the banana peal Santa left last year...(it was a very noisy banana).