• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time for the GRADING GAME posted by Six Mile Rick

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I renewed my membership and ready to GAMBLE

Friends,

I finally got around to membership renewal--Elite of coarse. I ordered my mylar flips from Wizard Suply, first 2" and then I called the next day and they fixed the order to 2 1/2" for me. Well I got the flips today so there will be a sweet submission of "MORGANS" heading out soon. I did order 100 flips so that should keep me busy for a little while.

I have decided to venture back into the Morgans and also do some Walker Halfs so I may be kicking the Silver Eagles out if they can help the funds I need to recreate the old Morgan set I sold when the economy crashed. It sure is nice to pull those 16 Morgans out of the safe I wanted to get graded last winter and finally get them off to NGC. I may be a year late but they are still as beautiful as when they went in there.

Good luck on any other end of the year submissions.

Happy Coin Collecting-----Rick

See more journals by Six Mile Rick