• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling 20 1/10 oz. Gold Eagles PM me

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to give the Forum a chance at these AGE's before I list them on eBay. Never have posted in the "Marketplace" section before, but thought it might be worth a try. I have 10 raw 2004 tenth-ouncers and 10 raw 2005 tenth-ouncers all of which need a good home! They are real solid gold from the US Mint, NOT the mini replicas that abound on eBay. You can see 2 pictures of them here, however if more detailed individual shots are needed let me know. They are pretty self explanatory, all would grade MS-67 to 70 in my opinion, yes, I wouldn't be surprised if you could get a few 70's out of these (especially the 04's), but that's up to you :-)

Asking $200 each, delivered.......though the price is definitely negotiable with larger purchases, and I would love to sell them all!

Please feel comfortable as I'm a long time ANA member & eBay Top-Rated Power Seller.

DSCF9893.jpg

DSCF9894.jpg

Thank you very kindly for the recommendation Filthy, it means a lot coming from you!

Matz, your interest is greatly appreciated, but I have migrated these coins over to eBay and will not be shipping internationally. They end on the 14th and currently sit about $2000 below melt! Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250926953631?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649