• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25 th ASE Set on back order and they are not sold out yet posted by Dennyjw

7 posts in this topic

I don't know for a fact if they are sold out or not, but I would try if I were you. I started processing my order for ONE set and it took me three hours to finally complete. They went on sale at HIGH NOON that day. I started processing my order at 10:00 Arizona time and got conformation at 1:00 three hours later. Computer kept freezing up on their site but I was determined. Hope you get what you want. Ebay already has them listed as PRE-SALE and they are getting a premium for them. Good luck.

I seen the same ad. I was wondering if the ad should be reported as being false.. considering the coins werent even released when the ad was posted. The ebay price gougers union are watering at the mouth right now.

Technically if a person or group were to be able to get their hands on more than 25 sets, there is a great probability that they will be able to fulfill the order for MS70's maybe even a few of them. So as long as the seller doesn't severely misquote their shipping time then there should be no issue.