• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Fantastic Coin posted by The Wells Collection

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

From my favorite ebay seller

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share the pic of my newest addiction er addition to my collection. Purchased from my favorite ebay seller Mark Di Lauro.

Mark is not only one of the best submitters to NGC that I have had the pleasure to do business with but he is also a world class ebay seller, as most of his auctions start at 99 cents.

The coin is a 1984 PF70UC Jefferson nickel and it is a real beauty, white as snow and mirrors so nice you could shave with them.

Once again he has outdone himself and I thought I'd let everyone here know about it.

9617.JPG

See more journals by The Wells Collection

NICE adding this coin to my collection brought my 1984 proof set up to First place.

I thought a proof coin had a fully struck design so it should have 6 full steps, hence that is why they don't put FS on proof coinage or FBL or FT.

I really have to find the half and penny to keep the #1 spot, I bet being dethroned will make someone work to beat me. I can only hope!