• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1960D Large Date NGC MS67 Red Lincoln Memorial- Population of 12 posted by hunter's gold

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Also added a 1968D NGC MS67 Red Lincoln Memorial

Hi everyone. I am still waiting for my 2 latest additions to be released to me so they will not show up in my registry set until the previous owner does so. The 2 latest additions will add another 239 points to my registry sets. Now for the good part. My favorite Ebay seller, yes GOTJACOLLECTIBLES, has these 2 coins for sale. The 60D Large Date he is asking $3995.00 and I paid $240.00 which is about $700.00 below NumisMedia Price and for the 68D he is asking $1750.00 and I paid $500.00. NumisMedia does not list a value on this one but the price was still reasonable. Anyways, shop around before you buy and I hope you enjoy my newest additions. As always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

9556.jpg

See more journals by hunter's gold

Click on the "Switch to Full Reply Screen" button at the bottom of the "Quick Reply" box, and then you will see a link where you can attach a picture (Click on the "File Manager" and add your pictures.)

Nice pick ups! Congrats!