• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

finally joined the ranks posted by cemonice

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

First Certified Morgan

I have seen the Light! I finally gave up on my local coin shop here because he doesnt really sell certified Morgans, not a good selection at least. It seemed like everytime i bought a raw Morgan i would have something pointed out to me that i couldnt see. I was getting tired of it! Especially after my most recent coin i bought, some "red flags" had been brought to my attention, and when i brought it to HIS attention, HE TOLD ME I WAS BEING PARANOID! Then he wouldnt even let me exchange it! SOmething fishy going on if you ask me...

So im only buying certified coins from now on!

Anyway, i started my SAN FRAN Morgan date set on the registry with the 1889 MS62. A nice first piece to a long set.

So check me out guys...BTW i am just starting to learn how to use the competitive sets so if my pics didnt come up let me know. I threw up some pics of a couple of my wheaties too

Take a look at my comp set

9529.JPG

See more journals by cemonice