• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Collectors posted by lanebrad

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

vist to the Pawn Shop.

1st off got my 2011 Unc ASE from the mint. See I have a subsription so I get a Number of sets thoughtout the yr and this is my last from the mint this year. Well then I did some running around cause friday is payday and it always good on payday, well I stopped at the local pawnshop and notice they had 2 proof ASE 2006 I known I had this coin but didnt have the box or the little note they put in with it just the coin and case so I ask the price and it was in the ball park anyway it got me thinking with is danagerous why not try and make a trade? so I ran home pick up my 2006 and off I went I expected to pay a small diffents, but the owner was there and propose a trade turn out to be an even trade he said well I stop there a lot and you now what it made me fell good and that part of collecting too. just to update everyone I have 100% of both the Proofs and UNC ASE. Thanks for reading Lane

See more journals by lanebrad