• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASE 25th anniversary? posted by cemonice

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

info?

I keep hearing about thie ASE 25th anniversary set. I do not subscribe to any magazines or talk to many people in my area about my hobby as there aren't many!

Anyway, can anyone tell me where i can get some info on this? When its coming? Where i can buy it? im looking on US mint product catalogue and cannot find it.

Am i overlooking it?

Thanks for any help

Nick

See more journals by cemonice

Hi Nick, American Silver Eagle 25th Anniversary Set maximum mintage would be 100,000 units, with an ordering limit of 5 per household, and anticipated start of sales in late October. I got this info form a mint blog the person whe has the blog is really up todate on coins from the US Mint. The ASE 25th info can be read here http://mintnewsblog.com/page/3/

When the US Mint announces the sale date I am going to take the day off. With five per house hold and only 100,000 units they will be going fast. Just like the 2009 Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set from the U.S. Mint.

Happy Collecting,

Ed

sig.jpg

IMG01723-20110912-2140.jpg