• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i need to buy

4 posts in this topic

im looking for a BU or ms 63-64 range 1881 P, 1891 P, 1902 P Morgan Dollar to finish off my date set(not including 1895). I try to focus on ones with good detail in chest feathers, if possible, i know some strikes are hard to find. IM willing to buy or trade if you need anything.

i have entire wheat penny set and 90 percent of I.H. set im selling off. Also have NGC graded PF70 UCAM Lincoln silver dollar and NGC MS70 Linoln silver dollar im trying to get rid of....

others:

PCGS- 1964 PF67 CAM roosevelt dime

PCGS- 1959 MS64 rainbow toned roosevelt

PCGS- 1944 MS63 walker half

PCGS- 1972 S silver MS67 IKE

If anyone is interested send me a PM with something you might be interested in, ill send more pics, or a price along with some pics of what ya have.

thanks

nick

114930.jpg.7313801298e289327e8d8a5ea8e55991.jpg

Actually i was just asking you about it in my other message about the coins you have for sale....im sure i will still want it, any idea on grade yet or guess at least?

nick