• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC STRIKES AGAIN! posted by TPETERS

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

NGC Help me! (and Jerica did!)

Good Day All,

There has been a little trash talk (journal entries) lately about NGC. I am not one of those people doing that.

I have been having many issues with trying to load new coins over the past week.

I went to add a 2011D Roosevelt dime in one of my sets and it said coin was invalid for slot. I already had it listed in 1 set so why wouldn't it go in this set? I tried again thinking I had made an error. Still no luck. After being in contact with Jerica it got resolved.

I then created a couple of new sets that contained the same coin and it could not be put in either one of those sets. I contacted Jerica via email system and she did a SUPER job of resolving all my issues and very quickly as well.

I even had an issue about losing points as soon as I added a coin. I lost over 1400 points within 2 hours of adding the coin. It started as a 3009 point coin and went down to 1589 when looked at it a couple of hours later. I CALLED Jerica! She explained what happened very clearly and was apologetic regarding my loss of points.

I added a 68D MS68FT and it came up in my set as a 68. I checked the NGC verification tool and it is listed as a 68FT, so why wasn't it listed in my set as a FT? There is a HUGE point difference between the 68 and 68FT. Once again, Jerica to the rescue!

She is a valued member of NGC in my book!! She even went the extra mile to follow-up and insure that all was well with my set additions.

GREAT JOB JERICA!! Keep it up!

If anyone has any issues, please try Jerica. She seems to get things done!!

Take Care,

Todd

See more journals by TPETERS