• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

test posted by cemonice

6 posts in this topic

I have to give credit to my brand new NIKON S6100. I am still trying to learn how to use it, i think i need a tripod....Anyway, thanks for feedback guys! Let me know what you think it grades? I guess mid-AU but Im not as experienced as many of you, probably all of you!

Nick

What kind of settings/lenses are you using? I have a Canon Eos Rebel t2i. I am saving up for a macro lense. As far as grading, I'm not sure. I have not taken the time to learn that art yet.

As far as the pictures go, I'm sure a tripod would help, but I'm not sure if the pictures would get any better than that. lol Your picture is pretty darn good as it is.

its just a compact diggy. macro mode is installed right on it and not sure the lense. whichever comes stock on it....But NOW I HAVE TO SEND IT BACK BECAUSE IT FROZE UP ON ME! i was taking pics of my set and went to shut it down and eerything froze, it wont even charge the battery!