• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st week of vacation posted by lanebrad

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Coins,coins and more coins!!!

Hello Collectors

Well the family is back from the 1st week off and boy did we find the coins. picked up 9 slabs of NGC, 4 slabs in PGCS I never intended to buy these but the price was right Then driving we spoted a sign that said Coin auction so we stopped ended up staying a couple hours this was my 1st and it was great I won 4 proof Franklins and 40 Buffalos Told the wife I dont even collect biffals I guess I do now and they were all dated clearly and some you could clearly see the horn even a type 1 1913 was in the mix.My stepson even got into the bidding war and drove up the price of some pennies he won a few and also won the bidding war on a 1914 not sure of the mint mark. he is the pennies guy of the house. had a great time and made some memories and thats what vacation and collecting is all about.

Lane

See more journals by lanebrad