• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For All Classic Commemorative Collectors

1 post in this topic

I feel I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel on my book project. :) I'm now starting to proof the chapters double checking everything. It will still need to go to a professional to proof though, mucho $$$$'s. :(

I'm doing one final solicitation for use of coin images in the book. I'm hoping to get as many collector's coins as I can to headline each chapter. I can only select one image though. The book is for collectors who share my passion around the history of each coin in this series.

The better the image the better your chance for it's inclusion. I am going to provide a description of each coin so the coin details should be pretty clear for my readers. I've found that really heavy, dark, toning hides some of those details. Just something to think about. ;)

I do want to give credit to the owner and photographer of each coin.

I am requesting you send me your images, and the citation you want me to use if your coin is selected, via email:

leeg1957@msn.com

Thanks in advance! :)

Pinnacle_Wisconisn_Obv3_Combo.jpg