• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long waiting....need to be patient posted by tlchung

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It is a long journey for coin submition outside US.

First it take about 2 weeks to get the coin shipped to NGC/NCS from my country (The bottleneck is US custom, some time it will hold the package for 1 week).

Secondly, it is ngc/ncs itself. it take 1-2 days for my order to show up. But unfortunately, this time the number of coin show up it the web site is not correctly (which is less than the number of coin i submitted). Already drop them a message about this, hope they will soon correct it.

Thirdly, it is the grading/conversation process. It usually take 1 month (for world coin, modern tier). It sound NGC get a lot of bussiness as sometime it will take over 1.5 month from the experience of my fds.

Finally, it is the return shipping process. Lucky, the return shipping is much faster since US customs seems just let pass the parcel without checking~

See more journals by tlchung