• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: All Coins On Hold

6 posts in this topic

For sale here. Bought this example from Mark Feld then to CAC and Mark Goodman for images. All told, got $700 in it and will sell it for that price + $5 for Insured shipping. Seven day, no question return. Prefer check or MO, if Paypal add 3.5%. I have references if needed. :)

1875twcobv1A.jpg

1875twcobvm1A.jpg

1875twcobvs.jpg

1875twcrevs.jpg

Added:

This example was in this ugly PCGS PF 68 CAM holder:

1957JeffObvA.jpg

1957JeffObvSlabSm.jpg

Sent it to NCS who properly conserved the coin to it's current magnificent condition. POP 20/0: :)

57JeffSlabObv.jpg

57JeffSlabRev.jpg

I did not clean the slab very well before taking this image, no print on the reverse. It's on the holder. Numismedia priced at $810. I'll let this one go for $700 delivered.

Added #2:

Another Mark Feld coin:

1834hcobv1B.jpg

Even chocolate brown in color, and displaying excellent design detail, owing to a solid strike. Struck from lightly clashed dies, with each side showing some details from the other. Free of distracting streaks, spots or stains, and with very clean surfaces. POP 56/15, $725 delivered.

I have larger images if needed.

Enjoy

Thanks James. :)

Whoever decides to buy will get some super examples!