• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peace be with me, Dollar that is!!!!!!! posted by JimL4004

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET???? I AM !!!!!

Greetings Collectors, Hoarders and Speculators

Silver is down to $33 and change I think I will go buy 10 oz tomorrow. Speaking of silver I have added two frosty whites to my Peace dollar set a 1928 S MS63 and a 1934 D MS64. That secures 60th place out of 700+.

Eleven places from being on the first page or in the top 50, which was my goal when I started the rebuild of this set, with six more coins to go the goal will be met sooner than expected.

I just read a story that said the government has now reach the one billion-dollar mark in stored Presidential dollars. I guess the interest is down a bit. What a colossal waste of money that idea was and still a long way to go!!!!!. Looks like some time in the near future some third world country will be getting a bunch of foreign aid in golden Presidential dollars.

Later JimL4004

See more journals by JimL4004

100 years from now GSA can sell off the stored Presidential Dollars, assorted SBAs, and a few Sacagaweas to collectors looking for that extremely rare Millard Fillmore for a nice tidy profit.

NGC and PCGS will use their surface scanning technology to provide instant grading and then place each dollar in its own protective force field with floating hologram grade and

description.