• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AFTER EIGHT LONG YEARS OF COLLECTING iCELANDIC COINS posted by Iskrona

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I NOW HAVE TWO FRIENDS COLLECTING ICELANDIC COINS

I started my Iceland Kingdom set back in 2003 and I didn't know anyone else other then me who collected these wonderful coins. I have two friend one in Iceland, Siggi Palma and 1066merlin here in the U.S., Both are new member's here at the Collectors Society who has started a Kingdom set. I wish them both the best of luck with there sets. Its great to see others that share my passion for these coins and Siggi is going to be at my heels with his wonderful set of coins, He is off to a great start and like I told him today its only a matter of time before he comes up with other great coins to add to his set and will be a real runner up for the 1st place ranking. My other friend 1066merlin has just sent in some Icelandic coins to NGC ,So he will be also adding coins to his set. Its a good feeling to have friends with the same interest in coins since I was the only one here that was collecting them,,,,,But Now,,, I'm a little worried. Will the teacher be out done by his students,,,Like 1066merlin once said Grasshopper snatch the pebble from my hand.

This maybe a hard one to hold on to.

Good Luck My Friends

8999.jpg

See more journals by Iskrona

Iskrona,

Your passion for Icelandic coins reminds of why I love this hobby so much. Holding our coins in our hands, we can travel through time, space, and history. Please keep posting your upgrades and between Brandon with his Horses and You with your Icelandic treasures, I can travel even farther than my own collection can take me.