• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here 's Your Chance posted by Gilbie

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It Has Never Been Better!!!

Hello Lucky People or Person, if you have been looking everywhere for the MS68 Business Strike America the Beautiful Quarters, here is your chance for the remainder of my set, I wasnt gone to do this but for financial reasons I had no other choice, my niece is the little girl who got the new kidney, thanks to all of you who bought up my sets, anyway we still have some more bills so I had to finish off my last little piece of my ATB set and all of these coins are condition rarities and always will be as far as I can tell, and from what NGC says, for one because of the Early release portion and when you look at the coins you will see that three of the coins only have a pop of one and this is it, their is a complete matching 2011 MS68 set of the Denver for and then several other MS68 from 2010, so whether you are putting the set together yourself and I looked their are 65 of you all who need all of these coins, I paid well over 3000.00 just for the MS68's, dont get these mixed up with the SMS coins, like some people will try and trick you, these are the Business Strike versions, just look on ebay and you will find very few of them because their are very few, check the pop report. But anyway they have these coins listed from 800.00 to 1200.00 each . I have made it real easy as I have to just get the cash so I am selling each 68 for 280.00 which means you have to bid 300.00 and the 67's for 45.00 each real simple, so if their is a dealer out their or one of you guys who is really collecting the series here is your shot, to triple your money in the future , or just have some of the nicest and hardest coins to obtain in the set, you noticed if you look at these in my registry, I did have the first place set till I had to sell off some of my others and I was hoping I could hold on to these as these cannot be duplicated. Anyway they will be in the Teletrade auction tomorrow night Wednesday, June 15th from 3 to 9 EST. As a fellow registry member this is a real opportunity for someone who has a few dollars that he has been waiting for some coins that can only go up in value. Thank you for your time and GOD Bless You All. Gilbie

See more journals by Gilbie