• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics on Ebay

137 posts in this topic

Hello

do you only sell on Ebay on weekly basis or do you have another inventory somewhere where you sell coins? I've been looking at a lot of toner dealers on eBay recently, but have not pulled the trigger yet (and I have no idea how), mostly because I worrisome about how much different the coin might look in person. I have had to hold myself back many times. But I really do search for a certain look, and browse through countless coins before I find any I really like. This week I like 2, maybe 3 (i love them all, but i cant have them all lol) of the ones you have available. (waiting anxiously for Sunday lol).

I pretty much trust your coins/pics the best, So i'm probably going to just wait for your coins. It just stinks with this anxiety and sometimes when you just want a coin. darn auctions lol.

I've been looking at a lot of toner dealers on eBay recently, but have not pulled the trigger yet (and I have no idea how), mostly because I worrisome about how much different the coin might look in person.

His photos are exceptionally accurate. I have purchased several coins from him, and I can vouch for him. The coins look exactly like the photographs.

Thanks Ken!

As stated by Ken...I believe my images of toned coins are the most accurate on Ebay...I don't play the photoshop game as I want you to get what you pay for (thumbs u Additionally, I do have a no questions asked return policy so if for any reason a coin doesn't meet your expectations, then you simply return it ;)