• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Gift for all my Collecting Brothers posted by Gilbie

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Check these prices against any guide, ebay, or book

Hello collecting brothers, and I truly mean that, I have never meant a better bunch of people, this is Gilbie you all helped my niece get her new kidney and she is doing great, well this is my final consignment of the part of my registry through teletrade, and all I ask you to do is look at Teletrades auction this Wednesday from 3 to 10 EST. If you are interested or collect Proof Washington quarters , American Silver Eagles and I am talking the key dates, 93 and 94 and others ,all handpicked coins over the last 21 years, nothing by PQ coins, if you been trying to finish off your Silver State quarter collection and need the 99 set, check the price on that whole set it is less than you would pay for the Delaware buy itself, also the 99 clad set and a few others, and now that everybody and their brother is trying to find the First Spouse Coins that we all overlooked and now the price of the set has doubled, well I took the ones I have left and are less than melt. So I will let you guys go at each other for these coins but you cant lose, their is not one coin in the entire remaining lot that is not under what the coin is wholesale for. But when you had to give up your coins for your family its no sense in trying to start again when your as old as me, but you young guys or any of your looking for some nice coins to fill or finish off some of your sets. This is your chance, so all I say is take a look see they only let you run your consignment 3 times and this is the third time on this one so its now or never. Its my way of saying thank you for all of the fun and friendship, I have had over the years. I hope to hear from you on Wednesday and be transferring a lot of my coins to your registry. Gilbie

See more journals by Gilbie

Gilbie, you have a big heart and I am glad your niece is doing well. I only wish I collected or need many of the coins you are selling. However, I am glad that that you are receiving the support you need from this collecting community. All the best and God bless you and your niece.

Gary

Hello Gary, very pleased to meet you, I have read many of your journals for a long time, and they are always interesting and fun, you are the kind of people I speak of when I say good people. I truly thank you for comments and yes thanks to all of you guys and gals my niece is doing wonderful . When you see a child playing again and able to laugh again, their is nothing more important. I thank you all, I wish I had some of the coins you collect in tomorrows teletrade auction but on Monday I think I have a small consignment maybe their will be something in their for you, GODBlessYou Sir. Gilbie

Glad to hear your niece is doing well and playing again, as a child should be able to. Hope everything goes well for your auctions, but as a collector myself I wish there was some other way to get it done. Don't get me wrong I'd part with everything I have as well in order to help family and I think what you are doing and have done is commendable. As a family man and former enlisted individual I salute you. Take it easy.

Hello and thank you, very please to meet you and you dont need to salute me or call me sir either, I was one of them nasty old 1SG's after it was over, I gave them 22 years. and yes believe me we tried every way we could think of but to be honest we only had a 10 day window for the kidney match, and this was it now or never, and to be honest we have a very small family and we never had much and the family that is left is in debt a good bit, so we just had to all give as we could , and let me tell you them donor transplant programs, they are wonderful, but if you dont have the money, they move right to the next person who needs it just as bad as you. So I just thank GOD it all worked out for all concerned. and by the way the teletrade auction just ended and I know their are a bunch of happy campers in our society tonight, cause they all just about cleaned me out, but I guarantee you when they seen them prices they were as happy as I was to see them stay in our NGC society, it was a great auction. now my last one I will post a journal will be this Monday and it will be small and what they do is put all your remaining coins in this last one, and yes their are gonna be some great bys in this one also just now as many. One of the things I am trying to figure out is I have the #1 Registry set and still do in the America the Beautiful quarter set, and it is gorgeous and the highest grades that are attainable in 3 or 4 cases the total pop of some of them coins is only one, two, or three, so yes this is a huge money maker for a dealer or someone who has a little money that can keep the set up till completion, cause I already have all the keys. see you know I love coins and this has broke my heart but I am satisfied inside , I just want to finish it up now, and pay off the prommissory notes and be done. GOD Bless You. and again thank you for your comments. Gilbie