• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coming close to the end of an era posted by Gilbie

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Over 300 coins have been won by you guy in the registy

Hi Great People, and thank you , thank you, and my niece says the same thing her and her new kidney are doing great, I am coming to the end of my consignment with teletrade which lasts for 5 sessions under this new program they have, and they have been really great, but you folks in the registry are the real heros here , you all have bought over 300 coins for your sets that were in mine, that is incredible, it says two things, you all know nice coins, and my 21 years of collecting was not in vain, and I must of had some pretty nice coins, this is just a reminder tomorrow night is Part 4 and I have listed my complete America the Beautiful quarter set, which has been ranked #1 and still is I put this set together in hopes of passing it on to one of my grandkids, but when our family needed the money and I had only my coins then I had no choice but to get the advance and then consign my coins, but take a good look at this set their are 3 or 4 coins where the total top pop is only one coins and I have one of them, and 3 or 4 others the same way, so for someone who is gone to be around to complete the series a younger fellow, I am 77 years old, can you imagine what this would be worth at the end if they just kept it current. I have already spend the big dollars, this would be a great buy for someone especially if they had the money to buy the complete set, and it really is not that expensive except for the few keys just like all sets, and believe me I have it price for less than what I paid , just look on ebay or any of the modern coin sites. I am giving it away, but I have to get this finished up, their are also the two keys to the American Silver Eagle series in their the 93 and 94 and I got them way below what they go for, a nice nickel thats a gift and a few quarters. also 4 First Spouse Coins in mS70 for melt. Take advantage of these deals, they dont come around often, anyway thank you again so much for your help. Gilbie

See more journals by Gilbie

Gilbie,

I know others have lauded your efforts on behalf of your Niece. Let me add my voice and also commend you for your selfless dedication to Family. In the end, that is all that really matters. Best of luck to you and I hope these last two auction sessions are wildly successful.

Malcolm