• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THIS IS AS OLD AS PCGS vs NGC OR DOG BITES MAN OR POCKET CHANGE vs COLLECTOR COINS posted by JimL4004

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

THE FOLLOWING JOURNAL IS FOR MUTURE AUDIANCES ONLY

Greetings Society Members: looks like we are finally getting a taste of summer here in the northeast. Back to back days in the low eighties but with some rain not the best but ok. With more predicted for the weekend maybe I will be able to get my galleries up to date. A lot of Ho Hum journals of late. Old subjects rehashed points myself and others have brought up many times. Since the reigning Society Guru has jumped on the bandwagon it must be mainstream and chic again. The points are meaning less, to me it is the coin, its design, its place in history, its value, I could go on and on and still not reach points. This maybe a radical idea but I would still collect, display write and talk about coins even (are you ready) there were NO FREAKING POINTS.

E-nuff said

Later JimL4004

See more journals by JimL4004