• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Registry Sale Part 3 posted by Gilbie

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Your chance to fill in them missing coin slots!

Hello everybody and thank you again, so much for your purchases from Sundays Teletrade auction, You all filled a lot of your slots and my niece who has her new kidney and I really appreciate it, Part 3 of the sale from my sets will be this Wednesday May 11th, and this one probable is the best one as far as prices go and I have some coins you all are looking for, their are some really nice Proof Washington guarters, MS and Proof 70 Silver Eagles and a few of your key dates you need are in their, some Mint State and Proof 70 First Spouse Gold Coins that I am letting go for less than you can get them at the mint raw, but I am trying to finish that set up and they are beautiful, so if you are gone to buy some gold get the 4 nines kind in a coin instead of the bullion, you will come out way ahead in the end. I am basically giving away the 1999 Silver Statehood quarter set with all 5 quarters and yes including Delaware, plus an entire set of the clads 1999-2009, and them Washington Proof quarters are early cams and ultra cams, every one of these coins I handpicked over the last 21 years, so look at everything, I even put my 2009S Lincoln 4 piece cent set in PF70 in their so take advantage of the prices, please check them out against anywhere else, I priced all of these to sell, so that I can pay my prommisory note back. Again I thank you and hope I can sell you one of my coins Wednesday on Teletrade. Gilbie, my email is gray_g1@comcast.net if anyone has any questions. Thank you and GOD Bless You!

See more journals by Gilbie