• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spy88, Hoot and Leo---You guys are infectious

14 posts in this topic

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I went to a stamp/coin show over the weekend. Actually is was 90% stamp and 10% coin. But I managed to buy 3 BU war-nickels. Thanks alot for getting me started on another series. Now I have to buy more books and more albums. Thanks alot guys. smile.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I went to a stamp/coin show over the weekend. Actually is was 90% stamp and 10% coin. But I managed to buy 3 BU war-nickels. Thanks alot for getting me started on another series. Now I have to buy more books and more albums. Thanks alot guys. smile.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

AH HA!!! acclaim.gif Glad to have sucked you in to the black hole of Jeff nickel collecting!!! devil.gifinsane.gifsmile.gif Now, you need to remember that all the 6 step nickels, wonderfully struck nickels, and beautifully toned nickels with monster lustre are mine, so be sure to PM me for my address. insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifangel.gif

Truly, I hope you have a blast!

I recently had two wartime Jeffs that I picked up raw grade MS67FS - 6 steps. You definitely have to look far and wide, but the material is there. I also just submitted about 50 Jeffs picked up at recent shows! insane.gif Too much fun for Hoot. grin.gif

Hoot

Now, you need to remember that all the 6 step nickels, wonderfully struck nickels, and beautifully toned nickels with monster lustre are mine, so be sure to PM me for my address.

Dave, as hoot lives so so SO far away from everything, it would be a good idea if you sent them to me first---just to make sure that hoot gets them when next in Vegas!!!! 27_laughing.gif

Great to have you "sit on the steps" with us and chat away the time about how under-appreciated the Jefferson is! Now that there are 4 of us, we can almost take over the boards!!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You do realize that the next "step" blush.gif is to become a fanatic for FSers! Watch out! You won't know it until its too late!

David;)

I shouldn't respond either. I am still trying to decide which ones to send in now that there is a 5-step and 6-step designation. I know that pcgs FS have been making some killer sales at auction, but do you guys think ngc 5-step (= to pcgs FS) will bring comparable hammers?

Andy

Oh yeah Chinook - welcome to the Full Step Ward of the psych hospital. Looking for them will make you somewhat different. Andy

Oops! Sorry for not including you in our little group, Jason! blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Don't know how I/we could have forgotten you! You have always been a member of our unique little group and add much to our niche! 893applaud-thumb.gif

David