• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold Futures Bread 1500 an oz. posted by Kamakazy

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

1500.80 before pulling back slightly to 1495.30

Since most of my collection is gold bullion I am quite excited! Would like to see a run of another 15-20 percent before year end.

Silver not doing to badly either at 43.65

YAY!

See more journals by Kamakazy

Part of me says yay with you because my gold coins are sky-rocketing. However, another part of me is much less celebratory doh! because I am continuing to add gold to my collection at an inflated price. Overall though, I am smiling :banana: at the current surge in the market. I am especially thrilled with silver that is driving up the value of my Morgan Dollar collection which I bought low just before the current surge!

Gary

:whee:

The value of your gold and silver isn't going up, the value of the U.S. paper dollar is going down, and down, and down. Would you really trade your prized Morgan collection for a big, sweaty, wad of worthless paper dollars? Especially knowing that in the not too distant future, those paper dollars will be worth less than toilet paper?

Our monitary system and our economy is going down the toilet, not a time for celebration at all.

So far inflation has been basically restricted to commodities, and outside of that I have found silver and gold and more specifically coins to represent a real increase in value as opposed to the stock market or banks. At this time I'm still buying and holding coins and enjoying the ride. Yes you're right, this house of cards is destined to crash. When that happens there will be plenty of suffering to go around for everyone and commodities will rule the day. Then, I believe I will be positioned as well as possible to weather the storm. As for my prized Morgan collection, it is not going anywhere.

Gary