• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We've got Mark Feld all to ourselves. Post a coin from him or a story.

57 posts in this topic

If I remember correctly we were in the 5th grade, elementary school and we were all outside for a 15 minute recess, when Jimmy and Hank began to argue. We don't even know exactly what the argument was about, but Mark stepped up and negotiated a peace treaty between Hank and Jimmy. Mark told us later it was about a marble game that went bad. During the heat of the game, Jimmy called "bulldozer" and plowed his shooter right through Hanks marbles, claiming every last one for himself. Hank called foul and called for an "air lift" and began picking up his marbles. Jimmy threw down his marble sack and in the marble world is an automatic challenge. This is when Mark stepped in and bartered a peace treaty between the fuming 5th graders. As they were shaking hands, the bell rang and all three walked back to their classes. Thanks to Mark's quick thinking and negotiating skills, a near miss was averted.

Great Grant Fatz!!!! Terrific coins one and all. A Walker from Markie. MJ

1277618630.jpg

1277618630-1.jpg

Great Grant Fatz!!!! Terrific coins one and all. A Walker from Markie. MJ

1277618630.jpg

1277618630-1.jpg

Never get tired of looking at that one MJ . Such a stunner

Here is my first liberty nickel proof coin, straight from Mark.

PF64

I am very pleased with the coin

OP

really nice!! mucho better date proof lib nick and a sleeper in my opinion :applause:

Finally got these sorted out .

These are all from Mark . He really knows his Busts (thumbs u

1829.jpg1827.jpg1830mf.jpg1813halfPCGSXF45mf.jpg1833cbh104.jpg

Have not bought from Mark yet but I should have. Does anyone remember that 1942/1 merc he had on his site? I should have got it :( I regret that one big time.

I ran into Mark as well at Central States where I was ignored. He later claimed he didn't recognize The Most Interesting Man. In Mark's defense the last time he saw me I looked like i just tunneled out of prison. :flamed:

MJ

The most interesting man in the world would not have to tunnel out of prison, he would just mention it to the guards and they would dig it for him!!

The most interesting man in the world would not have to tunnel out of prison, he would just mention it to the guards and they would dig it for him!!

Technically the Most Interesting Man would have tunneled into prison, made fine whiskey from toothpaste, and para glided out.

I was actually tunneling into the prison to entertain the guards. MJ