• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Pop Rosies posted by TPETERS

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Picked up a few 68FT's!

Hello All,

I have had a great couple of weeks! I picked up 6 MS68FT coins for my Clad Roosevelt set.

1 of them is a 1993P. It is truly top pop. The only one graded by NGC in this grade. Just as a kicker I also have the only MS67FT by NGC as well! It will take me a few months to get the coins (layaway) but I got a very good deal on them. I can't pass up the chance to own 68's in this set of coins!

So now I will have to sell a few of my coins in the registry to help pay for them, but that is why we all have extras available!

Also managed to pick up a couple of really nice silver Rosies in MS67FT to add to my 46-64 Rosie silver set. Boy, it seems all I am doing is getting Roosevelt's these days. I will never have a #1 set , but it will be in the top 15 for a very long time, I hope!

Health issues will be slowing me down here again, but I will keep plugging away at it.

Take Care and may you all Be Well,

Todd

See more journals by TPETERS

Todd,

That sounds wonderful!! It is fantastic to add such rare additions to one's collection.

I am a new user, however, I wanted to tell you to take care. I hope your health issues do not slow you down too much. I hope you get well soon. Keep plugging away!

Regards,

John