• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set of Roosevelt Dimes 1965 - 2010

7 posts in this topic

I am looking at a Set of Roosevelt Dimes 1965 - 2010 P & D; Circ. & BU

Set is in an album.

My question is what should I expect to pay for such an album

Thanks

Alan

Yeah, I really wouldn't pay a premium over face for these. If the entire set were BU, it might be worth a small premium. This set is incredibly easy to build just from pocket change.

I agree. This set is nothing special really, as you stated there are circulated coins in the set and aren't worth more than face value.

If these were all uncirculated, from Mint sets, there might be a small premium, up to about $.50 per coin.

If I saw a set like this I'd look very closely. It's probably nothing but a mixed set of clad roosies is rare and could have been assembled with a lot of care. I'd at least check for major varieties like the '68-DDO and the '82-NMM. I'd also look at key dates like the '82-P which is worth $10 in unc.

In all likelyhood it's just everyday coins assembled into a set and worth a nominal premium at best. This sort of set would interest me a great deal but even I would end up spending all or almost all of the coins.