• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please join in if you enjoy Sample slabs ................................

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I wanted to open a new thread and find others who collect or are interested in Sample Slabs.They come from all the TPG and as fare as I know from others no longer in business. I have been collecting samples for a while now and it is funny how I got started. Completely by mistake, I will tell you about it sometime, and boy do I feel dumb. I will share pictures of my samples and I encourage you to do the same. My main goal here is to see just how many people collect them. And enjoy them as much as I do. And here is a great website. http://sampleslabs.com/pcgs.html

Maybe we can trade or compare coins and storeys.

So if you collect sample slab's or find them interesting PLEASE join in.

Thanks

All the Best

Alan

I'm a casual collector of sample slabs - I have a handful of them, but I don't really go out of my way to find them.

I have one that has some sentimental value: an ICG sample that was given to me by Cameron Keiffer at the Baltimore show in 2006.

I can see why that would be your most valued coin.

It was such a shame.

I am an avid collector who goes looking for them whenever I can find them on EBay. Hope you a get chance to share some of your coins.

Alan