• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Newest Lincoln Cent Appears by Beaw

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

But Where are all the Quarters?

My Daughter, Wife, and I went to Chick-Fil-A today and I received my first 2011 (D) cent in change for the year. I have also received a Little Rock Quarter from 2010 but have yet to see the following quarters from 2010 and 2011 in change:

Yosemite

Yellowstone

Grand Canyon

Mount Hood

Gettysburg

Like a lot of the early issues of the Statehood Quarter set, I expect they will appear in large numbers in a couple of years as people realize there small hoard of Yosemite (etc.) quarters is never going to be worth more than a quarter. I will just bide my time, those albums will fill eventually.

Happy Collecting Everyone,

BeAW

See more journals by Beaw

So you had kind of a triple whammy. 1. Time with the family. 2. Chik-Fil-A, which makes a fantastic chicken sandwich. 3. A new coin to get excited about and hold on to.

A great day, in my opinion.

Marcus

Yup a great day at Chick-Fil-A . Plus, I scored the Yosemite Quarter at the San Diego Safari Park with change from my Daughter's cotton candy today. I better bring those two

everywhere if I want to complete my quarter set. (:

Happy Collecting,

BeaW