• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One voice counts posted by Thunaer

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Sometimes, when we are faced with a corporation, we tend to wonder, "I'm just one man, does my opinion matter to them?".

For NGC that's certainly the case!

Recent acquisition of mine, as seen in the picture below,

had some issues with database and that's how it began...

4 (working)days agoI requested the data to be repaired, and added to it's appropriate set "Republic of Poland, 2 Zlote, 1994-Date, Complete Set".

Somewhere along the line it hit me... those coins come in 2 types, Commemorative nordic gold (some seen in my previous journals), and regular circulation strikes seen below.

Jerica Garcia and Max Spiegel were the ones handling my request. I made a suggestion to them to remove the circulation strikes from Complete set, rename it to commemoratives, and to create a dedicated set for regular strikes.

At this point I thought it wasn't likely to happen, I'm just one collector, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Imagine my surprise seeing the reply that the suggestion will be given thought, followed by information that this request was accepted.

Yesterday the set was split in two and today fine-tuned, as well as the data was repaired.

In 4 days Jerica Garcia and Max Spiegel not only shown me how dedicated the NGC's staff is, but also how quickly they operate, and special thanks go to them for making my wish come true.

I think the message for collectors is clear:

YOUR VOICE COUNTS

Happy collecting to You all :)

8459.jpg

See more journals by Thunaer