• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just picked up a great book today.... (WARNING LARGE PICS) (56K GUYS)

6 posts in this topic

This is a book on European Coins with some latins mixed in... Mainly Escudos... Over 600 pages of coins... over 3300 coins shown... Tons of varities... etc.. at a great price... This looks like it was an Auction book. It is dated from 1988 The only 1 drawback is it is all in a forgien lang. But the pictures alone make the book a very good one... Some pics.. These are the highlights I would guess since they are in the front... Enjoy....

auc7.jpgauc1.jpgauc2.jpgauc3.jpgauc4.jpgauc5.jpgauc6.jpg

Truly excellent 893applaud-thumb.gif Is the entire book in color plates - surely not ? Even if it isn't - I'd take it in a minute !

Do you have any idea what the title is or who issued it ?

An exactly how much is it that you are going to sell to me for devil.gif

No the book is not in color, only the first few pages.. it say Swiss Bank Corporation.. Title is GOLD - Silbermunzen.. It also says Basel 26./27./28. Januar 1988... Auction 19..... Let me have a few months with it and I might be willing to part with it...