• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E bay stores

4 posts in this topic

I've got a bunch of very low end foreign coins and currency that I collected years and years ago and want to put them up for sale on ebay (about 20 or so coins). I've never had a group of things to put up for sale. What would you reccommend, doing an Ebay store at 9.95/month? Any better way? Is the Featured store much better? (49.95/month is a bit too steep for me anyway, but is it that much better?)

Just auction them--unless they're hard to sell, the costs will be around the same... of course, if it's not a featured store, it'll be hard to get lookers, as regular searches don't pick them up (I don't think they do...)

Just auction them. It's straightfoward, and you can use something like eBay's TurboLister if you like to make setting up the listings easier. Create one listing with all the basic parameters set the way you prefer. Then duplicate the listing and modify as necessary for each additional item. Then just post as many as you want at one time.

Suggestion: Time your auctions to end on a Sunday or Wednesday evening. These are allegedly the best times from a potential last minute bidder standpoint. I recommend 7 or 10 day auctions, as they give folks plenty of time to discover and bid on them.

Good luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Beijim

Ebay store items do not show up in searches. The only way for people to view store items is to look at your store directly. Or, if you have auctions running, they can look at your other items for sale, and only there will store items show up. No one will see your items if you just open a store, so just put them in auctions.