• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011..... Wow.... posted by Texan's Coins

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It has been interesting so far.

So in the short time that we have had 2011 on the calender, we have seen the points on our Lincoln Cent collections soar and them plummet. That was a fun ride for the 24 - 48 hours that it lasted. Now, Dallas was gifted with 5 inches of snow two days before the Super Bowl. Makes me glad that I had today off and that the mailman got me some coins before Snowmageddon let loose.

I got a very nice MS63 1884-O Morgan and a few Kennedy halves in the mail yesterday. I'm starting to turn the corner on my Kennedy collection. I have all the available 2000's, a good chunk of the 80's and 90's and I'm starting to pick up coins from the 70's as I see them. What a huge set. It will be a lot of fun when I finally finish.

For those of you that join me in the south, stay safe. For those in the north who are used to this, how do you do it year after year? I hope the mail brings each of you something round and metallic this week.

Happy Collecting

--Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins

I'm holding out for tomorrow for something round and metallic in my mailbox! How do we make it in the north year after year, winter is to be survived and we have gotten quite good at surviving! Congratulations on your Kennedy's!

Gary