• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New toner in a set I picked up....

17 posts in this topic

PIcked up another almost complete Lincoln Penny Set.... Onyl Missing the 1914 D, 1922 No D, 1960 Small Date, 1970 S Small Date... and some of the later coins... the 1909 S VDB Will grade about VF 35.... Anyhow here is the nice toner...

Here is the pic.. 1940 - S

434980-MVC-476F.JPG

434980-MVC-476F.JPG.afbe70e3ab920b6be67519920901048e.JPG

Hey for only being 20 I think

WOW!

Cats such as yourself are this wonderful hobbys future....

Well done!

Thx... I would think that .. the 1981 would be the clear S type... but I have not seen any pictures to determine the difference...

Outstanding...I'm still trying to fill my Whitman from circulation, although it will be nearly impossible. I'm only missing 9 dates and of course the keys!

Thx... I combined 2 sets I have and took the best coins from each.. I have another 1909 S VDB in G4 in the other set.. and nice 1931 S... but it is missing the 1914 D.. The 1931 S in my best set is XF.... The new set does include the proof only issues which I like... Just need to get a couple more to have them all. Also need a 60 Small date and a 70 s Small Date and the 22 no D... but thats not much to complete the set.... I am going to try and do some sorta visual thing online to display the set... I guess it would be like a registry set... but not slabbed....