• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone had any contact with Brandon at Jhon E. Cash's recently?

14 posts in this topic

I've ben trying to get in touch with Brandon Kelley for about the last week with no luck. Has anyone spoken to him or had anycontact with him recently? Is everything OK over there?

It's really strange...I've PM'd him across the street, texted him, left messages for him, and emailed him and Jhon but no response whatsoever. Strange.

Perhaps, maybe, he's avoiding you? :whee:

In actuality, I haven't seen him post in quite sometime...I understand Poorguy has been very busy getting things organized for his new employ.

I've ben trying to get in touch with Brandon Kelley for about the last week with no luck. Has anyone spoken to him or had anycontact with him recently? Is everything OK over there?

It's really strange...I've PM'd him across the street, texted him, left messages for him, and emailed him and Jhon but no response whatsoever. Strange.

Funny should ask that .

I sent an email to him a couiple days ago wanting to but one of his coins but haven't received any reply .

\ I just thought he didn't want the business because it was a low cost piece

Martin

Adrian, I would think that you would have better contact info for Brandon than we would, unless there are underlying issues that we have no knowledge of. At any rate, if there are, I hope you guys can work that out. I think that you guys made a great team back in the day. You were good for him, and he for sure was good for you.

If I recall, and not to spread innuendo, but when the Anaconda thing went south (literally, like Costa Rica), Brandon told me that there ended up being some issues between them? Acutally it was much more than that, but I am not going to repeat what Brandon said as it is not my place to do so. Maybe he don't want to talk to Adrian? (shrug) Not trying to bring up these things, but Adrian, you did ask about how to contact Brandon..........

No, I have no problem with you bringing up the fact there were issues...there were.

And yes while there some issues, I thought they were all resolved. Brandon actually sent me an email about two weeks ago saying that he didn't have any problems with me.

He said he was really busy but it's getting a little bit ridiculous....I've done everything to try to get him to respond to my requests....several phone calls, several emails, an email or two to Jhone....text messages, PMs across the street....I'm just left scratching my head.

I gave him permission to use my images that were taken by him when he was with Anaconda and I want to get a copy of all those images.

Also, he put a bunch of my stuff in storage and I want to keep the bill current so my stuff isn't sold...he hasn't even told me where the stuff is.

I also let him use the web template to ARC for Jhone.......for no charge and no consideration....

If he has a problem with me I would like to keep it private but how am I supposed to feel when he just ignores me?

And yes, he was good for ARC and I was extremely good to him.

Well, I now know why Brandon won't contact me. It's because his boss, Jhon, told him that if he has any contact with me, he will fire him. Needless to say, I didn't hear that from Brandon. Brandon is obeying Jhon and has not replied to any of my communications. I hope Jhon at least appreciates that.

I can only speculate about why that is but my suspicions are that Jhon doesn't want me trying to get Brandon involved in my project. I would have gladly had Jhon and Brandon involved in it but that is now off the table.

Personally, my prediction is Brandon won't be there too long...Brandon is way too smart to work for someone who is going to be that controlling and paranoid.

That's all I'll say for now. Stay tuned.

Adrian, Good to hear things were patched up. I thought Anaconda was one of the true class acts in numismatics and I loved your tastes in what to buy and sell. Brandon is a great guy, we can only wish him the best and see how this all plays out.

Best, HT