• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN starts on wednesday

7 posts in this topic

the tampa FUN auctions.. can we watch this live anywhere? i have a coin involved, i wanna follow the fuuuun. i suppose i could ask heritage, but.. this easier (shrug)

Yes, if you go to the Heritage page there are links everywhere to watch the live bidding. I do this just about every auction, and enjoy it immensely.

You physics guys sure know how to party :banana:

:baiting:

ok i can watch it like an ebay auction, with a clock and bids, but can i watch a live feed on the floor? i see links to 'heritage live' but that ain't what i'm looking for. i want something closer to TV.....? possible?

<-- minimal research guy

If you go to the auction, it will have a red button that says "Live Auction: Bid now" Click on it, that will have a live feed (audio and video) of the action. The first session starts in 15 minutes, I'm reheating some lasagna and getting ready to watch :)