• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's going to FUN?

46 posts in this topic

I think they've described themselves before..... lemme see if my memory serves me correctly:

1. An big older fella who likes to wear loud shirts is very smart, rich, articulate and handsome. Don't ask me why I hang around with them!

2. A short medium sized fella who wears loud shirts embroidered with "I'm where it's AT"

3. A guy who's hair is like Einsteins who might wear a loud shirt but on his upper lip if Shane or Chris brings him one!!

lol Hope I was accurate!!

Does that help?

Chris, I like the fixes!!

Incidentally, I just noticed your new Tagline Chris, and I think it is very appropriate for you:

At this point, I feel I should interject something of little importance in the midst of this very educational Q&A.

New???? It's been there since 2005.

I just noticed it a few weeks ago. I have had an account here since 2002, and I don't remember this until much more recently (I originally used the same pseudonym without the underscore until I lost my password/deleted my original email address). Oh well, I guess that shows how observant I am.

Oh, and I highly recommend not taking up any challenge by Chris to play poker, especially if he's drooling over your NEWPS!!

I wonder if he would like the toning on the 1881-S PL dollar?

Huh? Show me the 81-S.

Chris

I know the 81-s is a common date, but I fell in love with the fields and the toning. All of Shane's posts are starting to rub off on me (not implying that this coin even comes close to some of his stuff). :)

1881_s_MS64_PL_NGC.png

1881_s_MS64_PL_NGC_Rev.png

Oh, and I highly recommend not taking up any challenge by Chris to play poker, especially if he's drooling over your NEWPS!!

I definitely won't. I'm assuming he's quite good given that his pseudonym is "cpm9ball". :)

Huh? Show me the 81-S.

Chris

I know the 81-s is a common date, but I fell in love with the fields and the toning. All of Shane's posts are starting to rub off on me (not implying that this coin even comes close to some of his stuff). :)

1881_s_MS64_PL_NGC.png

I definitely won't. I'm assuming he's quite good given that his pseudonym is "cpm9ball". :)

That stands for "Cant' Play Much 9-ball" due to his age ;)

Huh? Show me the 81-S.

Chris

1881_s_MS64_PL_NGC.png

:roflmao:

I'll be at Holsonbake Numismatics at Table # 643, Wednesday the 5th

thru Sunday the 9th.

I'll also be at the NGC Luncheon on Saturday.

Hope to see you there and I look forward to meeting

all of the members of this Board.

I'll be at Holsonbake Numismatics at Table # 643, Wednesday the 5th

thru Sunday the 9th.

I'll also be at the NGC Luncheon on Saturday.

Hope to see you there and I look forward to meeting

all of the members of this Board.

Hey, Mike! I was just about to send you a PM and ask if you were coming.

See you there!

Chris

lol:devil::roflmao:

I'll be there on Thurs & Fri sharing a table with Greg Allen Coins (table 235). I'll have a few nice toners, a bunch of Conders and a few Proof IHCs. Stop by and say hello - Can't go to the luncheon - I have to go to an ANA Board meeting in NYC on Sat.

I'll be there on Thurs & Fri sharing a table with Greg Allen Coins (table 235). I'll have a few nice toners, a bunch of Conders and a few Proof IHCs. Stop by and say hello - Can't go to the luncheon - I have to go to an ANA Board meeting in NYC on Sat.

Hi, Ron! Looks like I'll miss you since I'll only be there Saturday.

Chris

See you on Thursday buddy (thumbs u