• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information On Feuchtwanger Cent Die Marriages

8 posts in this topic

Sure, if you can get me your email I can send you an 8 page article that identifies all the dies, the die pairings with rarities and has decent pictures of most of the dies. I just updated it with a better picture of the G rev die.

There is also coverage of this topic in Russell Rulau's Hard Times Tokens 1832-1844 books. You don't get photos, but there are word descriptions and rarity estimates.

By the way GO PHILLIES! I grew up in southern Delaware following them when they were REALLY BAD in the early 1960s, and witnessed the 1964 collapse. :(:mad:

I stil cherish 1980 and 2008. :banana:

Thanks for the help guys!!

Bill... This race has been really exciting. Nothing quite like September baseball, and the Phils' are playing really well right now. Big series coming up starting tonight!

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

That is the correct GERMAN pronunciation. Of course, Feuchtwanger was living in the USA, so he may have Anglicized the pronunciation to suit. There's no way to know at this point. In any case, no one in the hobby seems to use the correct German.