• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parsippany Show this Sunday, March 7... who's going?

7 posts in this topic

hi.gif

Good thing you beat DaveG-slab-only-buyer-thread-killer to the posting, otherwise there would be no replies at all! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif

hi.gif

Good thing you beat DaveG-slab-only-buyer-thread-killer to the posting, otherwise there would be no replies at all! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif

On the other hand, I only post when I'm going... brace yourself devil.gif

Hmmm,

OK, I suppose I'll go this month, what the heck!

Maybe Tom will have some really cool coins for sale?

(Tom Hyland, that is, TomB is a total tease and only has cool coins for show-and-tell devil.gif)

And, maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find some of the older NGC slabs to add to my collection!

p.s., Don't forget to bring new baby pictures, Tom!

Actually, I do have a coin that I would like to show you, Dave, and it isn't for sale. foreheadslap.gif I think you'll like it, though. There is also one I will bring to show to Jeremy.

If I'm lucky, I'll have the 30 toned Roosevelts back and graded for the show and at least some of them will be for sale. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Tom,

Only some of the Roosies are for sale? Gee, that's not what you told your wife shocked.gif!

Hmm, maybe I'll have to bring my 1842 half for show-and-tell. Jeremy might be interested. Of course, it's not for sale, either!

Now, as for slabs, Tom Hyland has a nice NGC4 and it has a different color label than the one I have. . . I'll have to be on the lookout for a nice NGC3, too. (heh, heh)

Oh yeah, Dave... well I'm the one with the 1842-O half picked up at less than VG sheet that turned out to be a borderline R4/R5 variety... so THERE!

Now Tom, play nice. I have a cool Roosie to show you, I think...

Jeremy