• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of ANA pickups..... added a few more.

40 posts in this topic

EVP- I am not sure why you don't think this would be my type of coin? In fact the coin at the top of my list now is a Draped bust small eagle dollar and I'd love one that looks just like this one. :)

1795-FH-dollar-three-leaves-copy.jpg

I just assumed that that was too low of a grade and too nondescript for your collection...

What do you think of the Brooks Collection specimen of BB-65? It's not for sale (any time soon), but I can be convinced to show it to you the next time I go to a major show. This is just for a friendly session of show-and-tell.

EVP

EVP- I am not familiar with the Brooks collection coin but I would love to see it :) Is there an online image available somewhere? What is the next big show for you?

Boiler,

There is probably an online image somewhere, but I can't find one. I searched for John N. Brooks, B.5 and BB-65 but came up empty. It was Cardinal who told me of its provenance.

I don't know when is my next show. Maybe the next Baltimore show (to hammer some crabs and pound some beer!). Or perhaps the NYINC show. You?

EVP

Sounds like you boys need to make the next TNA show here in Fort Worth... that's my kinda party! Beer BBQ and coins!! You should try that one on for size sometime!! :)