• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All I can say is WOW!!!!

12 posts in this topic

Here is a set of Roosevelt Dimes I have been working on... Got the set almost complete and it was stated in BU(some are not).. but the wow factor of this set made up for all that......

Here is a link to a page with pics and a quick description.... Enjoy looking!!!

DIME SET!!!!! TONERS!!!!

one buff is one hell of a toner.. but too bad it would not grade that well at all.. only shows about 25% - 50% of the horn... still the colors are very nice.. and are only going to get better... Oh btw... here is a bigger picture of it....

enjoy...

404685-1935BuffaloNickelWOWFront.jpg

404685-1935BuffaloNickelWOWFront.jpg.6bf468afb352f25efd60b0c0446944fd.jpg

Need any help cracking it out of the holder?

What are your rates? 893whatthe.gif

only shows about 25% - 50% of the horn

Pic of reverse? What's the date? How much? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I liked the Dimes too. I have a set just like that I got for $100 about 8 years ago (my God, has it been that long...seems like yesterday). Anyway, it wasn't complete set and some of the coins were dogs. Here is a pic I took of some of them:

Dimes

jom

It is a 1935 .... Had not even thought of a price.. it is a one of those year sets.. with some other coins... the rest of them would be pretty much junk...

Pic of the reserve.....

404798-1935BuffaloNickelWOWBack1.jpg

404798-1935BuffaloNickelWOWBack1.jpg.354acf1efa92533e6dd43c307149a500.jpg

It was some mail order thing.. like "A YEAR TO REMEMBER" ... They just took 5 coins and put them in a holder ... penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half ....

Here is one of the best sets of Roosey's I've seen. This is "tonelover"'s set (from the PCGS board). He's been offered a great deal of money to sell this but he's smart...he rejects all offers. laugh.gif

JR's Site

jom