• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Roosevelt 1967 MS67FT Rare MS..... NOT THE SMS

8 posts in this topic

This was one mint state coins.. These rare coins are from circulation. The mint sets you will send in will be SMS coins. Rare to even have one. 1505 registry points. A true collectors coin. I want 400.00 for it...I will take check,moneyorder and paypal...first come first serve

Will $20 do it, if you are in need of cash maybe I could give you a loan with the coin as collateral. I remember a post, oh yeah. Late payment I keep the coin, 3000% interest sound about right

I am not broke like you..I up graded and bought a 68FT and giving someone a great deal on this coin...If you have no idea what u are talking about ,then keep the retarded comments to yourself

I don't believe you are going to have a line for this coin. The roosies aren't very popular after 1964, and paying that much for a coin like this would only benefit someone if they were a registry player IMO.

But I'm curious if anyone did bite on that loan thing you had going? hm