• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The next chapter

18 posts in this topic

The inventory that had been recovered by the FBI, stolen from me last October, was returned to me yesterday and is in my vaults in Silver Spring. Within the next several weeks, I should be able to get it all organized, as it was recovered in a very unorganized state, and get back to a more normal schedule.

Many, many thanx to all of you for your continued support. Hope to see you at a show in the near future.

The inventory that had been recovered by the FBI, stolen from me last October, was returned to me yesterday and is in my vaults in Silver Spring. Within the next several weeks, I should be able to get it all organized, as it was recovered in a very unorganized state, and get back to a more normal schedule.

Many, many thanx to all of you for your continued support. Hope to see you at a show in the near future.

Having spent my early years in Rockville, 1947-1975, it would be a pleasure to have the opportunity to me you in person. By any chance will you be attending Summer FUN in Orlando or FUN 2011 in Tampa?

Chris

Julian, That is terrific news. I hope it was a 100% recovery but if not at least you recovered some and no one was killed or harmed. Congratulations and I look forward to scanning your offerings. Best of Luck

I am not sure about Orlando in July, but I hope to be in Tampa next January.

I hope so, too! Be sure to check in here in December. That's when Dena usually sends out invitations for the NGC Luncheon.

Chris

Having spent my early years in Rockville, 1947-1975, it would be a pleasure to have the opportunity to me you in person. By any chance will you be attending Summer FUN in Orlando or FUN 2011 in Tampa?

Chris

Julian is GREAT to meet in person and with whom to discuss coins. I'm so thankful his inventory was recovered!!

That's great news, the perpetrator of this crime has no idea, nor do they really care how it effects the victim.

Closure is part of the healing process...appears you are well on your way.

Best of luck in the future.

I am not sure about Orlando in July, but I hope to be in Tampa next January.

No problem! It'll only be about a hundred and eleventy degrees with 104% humidity.

In the southern hemisphere maybe, but I can understand why you might be confused.

Chris

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

98287.jpg.df81627923631398278a4fc12661579c.jpg

Let me just say to anyone looking to buy from Julian he is a great dealer that treats everyone as if they're buying a $10,000 coin. i bought several nice Unc seated quarters from him and he's a great dealer. if you're looking to buy Julian is your man

great news julian (thumbs u

julian if i may ask

WHY did the police need to keep your coin inventory sooooooo long after it was recovered??

and will you ever be able to do a complete reconsile of the items that are still missing?

WHY did the police need to keep your coin inventory sooooooo long after it was recovered??

It was probably needed as evidence to prosecute the thieves.

Julian---Can we assume the thieves are in custody and have been prosecuted?

The reason that the inventory was detained, in a word, comes down to:

Procedure.

I will probably never know everything that remains un-recovered.

The thieves have not been apprehended as far as I know.

The FBI is continuing its investigation. Of that I am certain.