• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out these MS70s and PR70s!

14 posts in this topic

Gee, they upgraded from Coin World slabs

How can people buy something in a slab from the person who is the slabber, clearly, if you look at the slab with half a brain and the listing with a tenth..

So eBay can turn a blind eye.. right ?

Maybe eBay could argue thus; stupid people will buy even if it says DONT BUY THIS ITS A SCAM lol. So they can't be held responsible for everything :D

Wow, pretty bad. Scratch another TPG off my list lol !

But James, the reverse label is so pretty!

Chris

Was INB ever on your list?

And Ray, those aren't marks, they are very rare mint made errors worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

Wow, pretty bad. Scratch another TPG off my list lol !

But James, the reverse label is so pretty!

Chris

Was INB ever on your list?

And Ray, those aren't marks, they are very rare mint made errors worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

Wrong, Jason! Those dies were hand-engraved by a llittle old lady from Pasadena.

Chris

How can people buy something in a slab from the person who is the slabber, clearly, if you look at the slab with half a brain and the listing with a tenth..

Maybe eBay could argue thus; stupid people will buy even if it says DONT BUY THIS ITS A SCAM lol. So they can't be held responsible for everything :D

Well.......... CAC is in the buisness of SELLING CAC stickered slabs. How is that different from the scammers here? The CAC sellers are selling their green bean and judging their slabbed coins to be superior and hence worthy of a premium. In all cases, one has to evaluate the coin independent of their containers and listed grades and opinions. So is this TPG really any worse than CAC for what they are doing? It is always buyer beware.

Good point HT.

According to the April CDN Monthly Supplement CAC coins are trading at a 20% premium above non CAC PCGS / NGC coins but this is the opinion of one of the Dealer / Owners of CAC. My opinion about them mirrors what David Hall expressed about them in the article - They are a small boutique in the sea of 18-19 M slabbed coins and I neither need their service nor will I pay extra for their material.

Well.......... CAC is in the buisness of SELLING CAC stickered slabs. How is that different from the scammers here? The CAC sellers are selling their green bean and judging their slabbed coins to be superior and hence worthy of a premium. In all cases, one has to evaluate the coin independent of their containers and listed grades and opinions. So is this TPG really any worse than CAC for what they are doing? It is always buyer beware.

Oh, please! How do you equate providing a service for a third opinion with slabbing an MS64/65 coin in an MS70 holder? CAC isn't in the business of selling slabs.

Chris