• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PT Barnum has some coins for sale

10 posts in this topic

But these coins are not graded by a state grading service company they are graded by national grading service company. They got to be good! lol

I have to deal with those people in my area too.it stinks craigslist is so infected.But I did have a small score a couple weeks ago.On some blue & red seal notes,some were really crisp uncs,and a couple stars. for cheap.I was happy.

It's kind of like roaches - they simply show up everywhere, and you never know where they came from.

Out of cracks, crevices, garbage bins and sewers.

Chris

But these coins are not graded by a state grading service company they are graded by national grading service company. They got to be good! lol

I think I might call that grading service "CAH" - "Certified At Home."

:roflmao:Good one Bill, but more like CAH CAH. (thumbs u

:roflmao:Good one Bill, but more like CAH CAH. (thumbs u

(thumbs u