• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Franklin, Washington - Double Dies, Errors, and High grade stuff!

7 posts in this topic

Got a few things for y'all today. Paypal gift or check, shipping is included. Make me an offer!

1995D Washington, NGC MS-67. Semi-prooflike, well struck, highly lusterous, and flashy. $200

IMG_6887.jpg

IMG_6890.jpg

1951 Franklin NGC MS-64 FBL. DDR as shown below on the bottom of the bell. Blast white, highly lusterous, and solid for the grade. $75

IMG_6900.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

IMG_6904.jpg

1958 Franklin, NGC MS-64 FBL. White with golden rim toning. $40

JPA714obverse.jpg

JPA714reverse.jpg

1963 Franklin, ANACS MS-61 (small white old holder) Straight Clip at k8. $50

JPER66obverse.jpg

JPER66reverse.jpg

1978S Kennedy PCGS PR-69 DCAM $15 (4 available)

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6065.jpg

2009S Kennedy PCGS PR-69 DCAM $15 (4 available)

IMG_6049.jpg

IMG_6050.jpg

Thanks for looking!

1951 Franklin NGC MS-64 FBL. DDR as shown below on the bottom of the bell. Blast white, highly lusterous, and solid for the grade. $75

Thats not your discovery coin is it? :o

No, Ray, it is not. Besides the discovery coin that CONECA added to their files, I have several additional 1951 DDRs which appear quite similar. James Wiles says the two other dies which I sent him (although distinct DDRs) are too late die states to be able to confirm the DDR and add it to the files. This is one of these additional DDRs. The doubling is quite strong, and visible to the naked eye clearly in the proper light. There are very few double dies which are clearly visible without magnification - this one would make a very interesting addition to your collection.